Thursday, June 5, 2014

Adventuring

I've decided to do the Fat Mum Slim Photo a Day creative prompt this month - and hopefully I'll finally finish this one! I've started it quite a few times over the last two years but never made it to the end. 

Today's prompt is 'adventure', perfect for a little adventurer to come to life.


Miss L is home sick from school today and decided to create one too! This is her Flower Fairy Princess taking a stroll through her magical kingdom. 


I just love getting creative with my little people! Here they are getting their craft on.


If you're interested in doing the FMS photo a day, here is a link to her website: http://fatmumslim.com.au. It's a lot of fun and you can see what everyone else is doing over on Instagram, just search #fmsphotoaday. Happy snapping! (With a camera that is!!)

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment