Sunday, June 29, 2014

100 Days Project



I've just signed up to the 100 Days Project. This is where you choose one creative exercise, and then repeat it every day for 100 days. The aim is to see how your skill evolves over the 100 days.

My project is called 'Dynamic Doodles' and I will be drawing a page of small illustrations, or doodles, every day for 100 days. They will then be turned into vector clip art. Each day will have its own theme, such as 'wildflowers', 'houses', 'woodland creatures', etc in order to expand my range and skill as an illustrator. Some days might be just the doodles in pencil, other days might be finished vector artwork ... but every day will be inspired! 

The challenge starts on 11 July 2014. If you want to view my progress, check out my page here: http://100daysproject.co.nz/project/2014/1379. I can't wait to get started! And I hope I can keep up.

If you want to sign up, go here: http://100daysproject.co.nz/

Happy doodling! x

No comments:

Post a Comment